GFS Hall of Fame™ Nominee Criteria*
Below you will find the submission and selection criteria. The name and credentials of any accomplished Greek-letter organization member who fits the criteria listed below may be submitted by any individual. Nominations must be received by 11:59pm, October 15 in order for name to be included in that year’s Hall of Fame Nominees.
- Nominees must have been initiated into their Greek-lettered organization a minimum of 10 years prior to Induction.
- Nominees must be proven to have made significant strides for their individual Greek-letter organization(s) or Greek-lettered organizations as a whole through, but not limited to, education, community service, performing arts, and social upliftment.
- Nominees must be current, active members of their Greek-lettered organizations (active = having paid their membership dues for the current fiscal year of the Greek-lettered Organization[s] for which they are nominated). This will be verified after their nomination and our notifying them of such. Nominators need not worry about verification for nominating, other than having a GASA Online Account.
- Nominees that year must be one of the top 22 preliminary vote getters in order to become a GFS Hall of Fame™ Nominee Finalist.
- The 22 Finalists will be voted on by the members of the Hall of Greeks™ Awards Academy™ through the official selection process.
- The top 11 of the 22 Finalists will be that year’s GFS Hall of Fame™ Inductee Class and will be informed of such.
- In the event of nomination or selection discrepancies, via tie votes or other, the discrepancy decisions will be made by the top three (3) Hall of Greeks™ Awards Academy™ Administrators.
(* As of 08/20/2016. Subject to change at any moment, with notice.)