The School Books and Supplies Scholarship
The Greek All-Star™ Awards™ was created, in part, to help draw young people to college. And, in helping to point and keep younger Students on that path, even in a small way, we are awarding educational scholarships in order to assist in doing so.
The School Books and Supplies Scholarship is a multiple $250.00 scholarship which focuses on helping to purchase supplies that those Students would need in order to be prepared for and move forward in their educational training. This is a materials-based educational scholarship given to deserving public school students (grades 7-12).
- Student must be either a current public school Student (grades 7-12) or going into public school within the 6 months of their Greek All-Star™ Awards™ main event year’s eligible S.B.S. Scholarship application submission.
- You must possess a cumulative 2.5 or higher grade point average (G.P.A.) at the time of your application submission. Note: Higher G.P.A.s weigh more positively on your application approval and potential scholarship selection, but are not the sole determining factor.
- Students/Applicants under eighteen (18) years of age must have both a Parent/Guardian who signs for them and an Educational Sponsor who recommends them. No exceptions. Students/Applicants who are over the age of eighteen (18) need only have an Educational Sponsor who recommends them.
- A Sponsor may sponsor more than one Student.
- For your Sponsored Student to be eligible, their scholarship application must be received by no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on September 30 of the applying year.
- IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT ALL SCHOLARSHIP ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM FIELDS BE FILLED! Leaving a field blank or falsifying any submitted registration information risks the Sponsored Student’s chances of winning any all-star scholarship for that applying year and possibly subsequent years.