Notice How You Forgot About Scott Walker? No, You Didn’t.
By Tim Carthon (Blog #18: Politics)
What a difference a day makes.
Yesterday, the 2nd Republican Debate for the 2016 Presidential Campaign included most of the same interesting characters from the 1st, one of whom being Scott Walker, current Republican Governor of the great state of Wisconsin. And why shouldn’t it? Just look at the amazing gubernatorial record this candidate says he has built:
- Won against the Unions in his state.
- Won a historic recall election.
- Created 250K jobs in Wisconsin.
- Governed a Blue state from deficit to fiscal solvency.
That is an almost perfect record for an individual running for a Republican Presidential nomination. And, now that he’s in the 2016 race, it’s a perfect time for him to show his monstrous political prowess, right? So, how has he done so far?
It seems like this…(CLICK HERE to Read More…).
Tim Carthon; Advocate, Speaker, Author, Educator
* The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Greek All-Star™ Awards™.