- Photographer (Internship)
- TBA and discussed (Flexible)
Criteria (Subject to Change):
- Must be fluent in photo editing software (i.e., Photoshop, Microsoft Picture Manager, Paint, etc.)
- Must be a THOUGHTFUL, SELFLESS, TEAM PLAYER.
- Must be a competent, driven, RELIABLE, trustworthy individual.
- Must have access to a laptop or home computer.
- Must have access to secured Internet when using your laptop/home computer.
- Must have mobile phone with texting capability and texting plan.
- Must be technologically savvy (i.e., texting, social networking, email, Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel, etc.).
- Have access to and use of a RELIABLE vehicle.
Duties (Subject to Change):
- Professionalism, professionalism, professionalism.
- To take massive amounts of photos and make photo logs (all instantly the property of Carthon Choreography™ LLC) of all rehearsals and rehearsal interviews, candid shots, during traveling, seminars, workshops, and keynote speaking engagements, exhibitions, performances, and media events, and edit them for web posting, television, and paper advertisement distribution, as instructed by the Greek All-Stars™ Awards™ Owner and/or Executive Director.
- Attend all in-person, telephone, videophone, Internet, or otherwise weekly meetings as instructed.
- Digitally submit a one (1) page “Monthly Internship Experience”Activity Log at the end of every month.
- Digitally submit a three-five (3-5) page, detailed “Self-Assessment of Professional Growth” Evaluation at the end of your Internship.
- Be open and flexible to sudden adjustments in schedule and duties.
- WORK EXPERIENCE: Intern receives vital work experience which will aid them in transitioning to/enhancing their job opportunities not only in this field, but in several additional leadership positions.
- MONETARY COMPENSATION: This position gives no monetary compensation, and you applying for this position means that you understand such.
- RECOMMENDATION*: Written All-Star Recommendation from the National Greek All-Star™ Awards™ Executive Director (*If your job performance warrants the recommendation).