Independent Sponsorship Consultant
- Independent Sponsorship Consultant (ISC)
Important Position Distinction(s):
- Works separately from, but with the company/organization.
- Does not represent the company/organization in anything other than selling and securing authorized company/organization sponsorships and funding for said company(s)/organization(s) program(s)/event(s) through the city, state, businesses/other entities, and individual funders.
- Weekly company/organization meeting attendance is not required.
- At Consultant’s Discretion/Choice
Criteria (Subject to Change):
- Business Management/Business Leadership experience preferred, but not required.
- Extensive sales expertise/experience preferred, but not required.
- Must possess highly enhanced communication skills or potential of such skill.
- Must be a THOUGHTFUL, SELFLESS, TEAM PLAYER.
- Must be a competent, driven, RELIABLE, trustworthy individual.
- Must have access to a home computer or laptop.
- Must have access to secured Internet when using home computer/laptop.
- Must have mobile phone with texting capability and texting plan.
- Must be technologically savvy (i.e., texting, social networking, email, Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel, etc.)
- Have access to and use of a RELIABLE vehicle (NOTE: a bus route is considered reliable).
Duties (Subject to Change):
- Professionalism, professionalism, professionalism.
- Aggressively seek Title Sponsorships, Scholarship Sponsorships, and All-Star Partnerships for the National Greek All-Star™ Awards™, its parent company, and applicable affiliate entities.
- Sale Ad space in the yearly Greek Scrolls™ (if applicable).
- Will be working from and at the place and time of their choosing.
- If necessary, report all information needed regarding their sales in a complete, concise, accurate, and timely manner.
- Monetary compensation of 10% for all Greek Scroll™ Ad sales secured by you and for which payment is received up to $999.99 combined, and/or 15% for all Ad sales secured by you and for which payment is received of $1,000.00 or greater combined.
- A one-time compensation of 10% for all other sponsorships purchased by individual/corporations/entities which you secure and for which payment is received.
- Compensation payments for contracted consulting services will be made once per month -OR- within thirty (30) days after the main awards event for that year, at the National Greek All-Star™ Awards™’ discretion (via check, money order, online transfer, bank transfer, or a combination of all of the above, depending on consultant’s location).