- TBA and discussed (Flexible)
Criteria (Subject to Change):
- Stage play or stage production experience required.
- Visual arts experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be a THOUGHTFUL, SELFLESS, TEAM PLAYER.
- Must be a competent, driven, RELIABLE, trustworthy individual.
- Must have access to a home computer or laptop.
- Must have access to secured Internet when using home computer/laptop.
- Must have mobile phone with texting capability and texting plan.
- Must be technologically savvy (i.e., texting, social networking, email, Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel, etc.).
- Have access to and use of a RELIABLE vehicle.
Duties (Subject to Change):
- Professionalism, professionalism, professionalism.
- Supervises Stage/Production Crew and Design Artists (if applicable).
- In charge of creating and maintaining the Greek All-Stars™ Awards™ stage production set(s).
- Responsible for all lighting and set “cues” and the coordination of such with the other appropriate All-Star Awards Personnel (i.e., lighting specialist, etc.).
- Main link between Producers and Stage/Production Crew Members regarding all Greek All-Stars™ Awards™Stage/Production-related matters.
- Attend all in-person, telephone, videophone, Internet, or otherwise weekly meetings as instructed.
- Be open and flexible to sudden adjustments in schedule and duties.
- TBD based on resume and interview.
Back to Top