Assistant Stage Manager (Internship)
- Assistant Stage Manager (Internship)
- TBA and discussed (Flexible)
Criteria (Subject to Change):
- Stage play or stage production experience REQUIRED.
- Visual arts experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be a THOUGHTFUL, SELFLESS, TEAM PLAYER.
- Must be a competent, driven, RELIABLE, trustworthy individual.
- Must have access to a home computer or laptop.
- Must have access to secured Internet when using home computer/laptop.
- Must have mobile phone with texting capability and texting plan.
- Must be technologically savvy (i.e., texting, social networking, email, Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel, etc.).
- Have access to and use of a RELIABLE vehicle.
Duties (Subject to Change):
- Professionalism, professionalism, professionalism.
- Assists in creating, building, maintaining, putting up, and breaking down all Greek All-Stars™ Awards™ stage production props, sets, and materials, along with all other company programs and events.
- Assumes Stage Manager’s duties in the event of their absence or incapacitation.
- Attend all in-person, telephone, videophone, Internet, or otherwise weekly meetings as instructed.
- Digitally submit a one (1) page “Monthly Internship Experience”Activity Log at the end of every month.
- Digitally submit a three-five (3-5) page, detailed “Self-Assessment of Professional Growth” Evaluation at the end of your Internship.
- Be open and flexible to sudden adjustments in schedule and duties.
- WORK EXPERIENCE: Intern receives vital work experience which will aid them in transitioning to/enhancing their job opportunities not only in this field, but in several additional leadership positions.
- MONETARY COMPENSATION: This position gives no monetary compensation, and you applying for this position means that you understand such.
- RECOMMENDATION*: Written All-Star Recommendation from the National Greek All-Star™ Awards™ Executive Director (*If your job performance warrants the recommendation).