National Director of State Liaisons
- National Director of State Liaisons
- TBA and discussed (Flexible)
Criteria (Subject to Change):
- Must be SELF-MOTIVATED, MATURE, and FOCUSED.
- Must be an EFFECTIVE MULTI-TASKER.
- Must possess high NETWORKING SKILLS.
- Must possess high RELATIONSHIP BUILDING SKILLS.
- Must possess high INTERPERSONAL SKILLS.
- Must be ABLE TO MANAGE A TEAM who is geographically near and/or far from you.
- Must be an EFFECTIVE VERBAL COMMUNICATOR.
- Must be a THOUGHTFUL, SELFLESS, TEAM PLAYER.
- Must be a competent, driven, RELIABLE, trustworthy individual.
- Must have access to a home computer or laptop.Must have access to secured Internet when using home computer/laptop.Must have mobile phone with texting capability and texting plan.
- Must be technologically savvy (i.e., texting, social networking, email, Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel, etc.).
Duties (Subject to Change):
- Representing yourself, the National Greek All-Star™ Awards™, the HOGAA, and your Greek-letter organization in a manner befitting one of class and dignity.
- Securing 50 eligible Greek-letter organization member State Liaisons for the National Greek All-Star™ Awards™ (eligible = a member of a Greek-letter organization that has has a verifiable national office and has been in existence for at least 25 years and/or has a minimum of 50 chapters nationwide).
- Ensuring that all State Liaisons are competent, fully engaged in their duties, and always complete the required tasks on time.
- Ensuring that the Greek All-Star™ Awards™ has a minimum and maximum of 50 State Liaisons at all times.
- Periodically, yet temporarily, taking up the State Liaison duties (or delegating them to a neighboring state’s State Liaison) for the states that, in the future, may lose their State Liaison for whatever reason(s).
- Periodically reporting progress, setbacks, and issues with State Liaisons or the fulfilling of their duties to the National GASA office and the HOGAA Board of Directors.
- Will work side-by-side with and under the direction of the Associate Director; all of whom are under direct supervision of the Executive Director or otherwise specified staff member, with final decision being held by the Owner in all cases at all times.
- Be open and flexible to sudden adjustments in schedule and duties.
- WORK EXPERIENCE: Volunteer receives vital managing experience which will aid them in transitioning to/enhancing their job opportunities not only in this field, but in several additional leadership positions.
- MONETARY COMPENSATION: Currently, the NDSL is a volunteer position, so no monetary compensation is available at this time and you applying for this position means that you understand such. We are looking to upgrade this position as soon as possible.
- OTHER COMPENSATION (A): Free entry into all non-induction-based company events for you and one other (+1) per full term served.*
- OTHER COMPENSATION (B): VIP Access to all GASA and HOGAA-hosted events for you and one (1) guest per full term served.*
- OTHER COMPENSATION (C): A seat on the Board of Directors of the HOGAA per full term served.*
* Per full term served = Until the end of each fiscal year or until removed from the position.